Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things I find annoying in my everyday life.



1.       -People who drive below the speed limit. 

2.    -  People who turn their vehicles very sllllooowwwwwllllyyyyy.

3.    -   Football games

4.    -   People who seem to think common courtesies and manners need not be used when dealing with retail associates and drive through attendants. 

5.     -  Dogs that think they are people and the humans that refuse to teach them otherwise. 

6.    -   People who spend their lives looking for handouts, bailouts and the easy way out. 

7.       -Pregnancy (Although I am very happy to be blessed with children!)
 
8.    -   Computers that run too slowly.

9.      - Numbers ( I have a life-long aversion to math)

10.  - Dropped cell service. 

11. -  Looking for the end of the toilet paper roll in the middle of the night.

12. -  The line my windshield wipers refuse to wipe that happens to be directly in the center of my line of sight. 

13.-   One of the co-hosts on the morning news. 

14.  - My kitchen floor.

15.  - My insomnia

16.   -This year’s Bachelorette

17.   -Things on my kitchen counter that don’t belong there. 

18. -  Air dryers in public restrooms in lieu of paper towels. 

19.   -CFL light bulbs.

20.   -These days…. My thighs.



This is what I like to call a “Rant List”. They are a good way to vent and I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. Only four things on your list also annoy me in my everyday life. I'll leave it to you to figure out which ones they are! (I hope that I didn't just annoy you....)

    :)

    ReplyDelete